This Paint-by-Numbers life at the Hotel California

Stuff really...post-Uni life plans and musings,, a soon-to-commence teaching trip to Tianjin, China, and general opinonated nattering :) Oh, and my diabolically dramatic love life :S

Friday, July 16, 2004

Bienvenue mes cheries...

Well hello there....
 
Erm, not quite sure as to how to introduce this...this is basically an addition to my Student Diary located at www.interstudent.co.uk...
 
Thing is, I'm not a student anymore, as you will read later on I'm sure, and everything I write in there is completely irrelevant to student life :) So, here we are, I have a rubbish memory and need to write my daily doings ad saying down, it certainly makes for interesting reading a few months down the line when I don't have a clue :)
 
So hey there, I'm Kim, grab a Corona from the fridge, dim the lights, turn up Travis, get comfy, and enjoy the ride...
 
Much blessings,
 
Kimmeh x
 
P.S. How did the writing get to the side like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home