This Paint-by-Numbers life at the Hotel California

Stuff really...post-Uni life plans and musings,, a soon-to-commence teaching trip to Tianjin, China, and general opinonated nattering :) Oh, and my diabolically dramatic love life :S

Monday, October 25, 2004

Okay, so I'm slack!!

It was inevitable that I was gonna set this up and forget about it. I didn't, well, not permanently anyway. Argh, now I have too much to write about since last time so I reckon I should leave a chunk of it out and you should ask if you get confused. For the record, I work in a shop. I was a salesperson but I was so crap at it that they created a new position for me. I am now 'Customer Services', but I actually do recruitment and training and stand about quite a bit. Yeah, it pays okay for what it is. Bah.

Okay well today I worked. Argh, that's boring. There really is nothing out of the ordinary for me to ramble on about apart from I've not being going out so much (have to save the pennies for seeing my new man at weekends now). Oh, I'll tell you about him. He's ace. We met at Tribal Sessions in Manchester about 3 years ago through a messageboard and my friend Kam, who I also met there. Yeah, Pete's ace. He's a year older than me (not the 2 that I prefer but it's all good), he lives all the way over in Liverpool though. But he's really nice to me and looks after me :) It's been about a month since we started seeing each other, and it seems to be going okay. Right, I don't wanna jinx that.

Erm, it's dark outside...

Kim x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home