This Paint-by-Numbers life at the Hotel California

Stuff really...post-Uni life plans and musings,, a soon-to-commence teaching trip to Tianjin, China, and general opinonated nattering :) Oh, and my diabolically dramatic love life :S

Friday, October 29, 2004

Last night was muchas fun...

I love beer.

Last night I went out from work, with work. Was random as hell. It was for 'Little Dave''s birthday...I must have had about 15 beers plus...and all I can remember is wrestling with Rob on a picnic bench in The Courtyard, slagging off Mark in The Conservatory (after he'd left) to our manager, ordering more Corona, holding hands and twirling with Nick, leaving my coat in Fab Café because I was too drunk to remember where I had left it, giving Adrian some money in the Joe, Nick getting weird chicken stuff, and some other weird things. Thank God for digital cameras! I turned up for work still drunk after an hour and a half's sleep and sobered up around midday. Quality.

Not much else going on really, just work, it's going seemingly well at the moment although I have no idea when my next day off is :s


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home