This Paint-by-Numbers life at the Hotel California

Stuff really...post-Uni life plans and musings,, a soon-to-commence teaching trip to Tianjin, China, and general opinonated nattering :) Oh, and my diabolically dramatic love life :S

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

She's Got A Ticket To Ride...

Soon, anyway...

I don't know why I'm posting every day at the moment. I guess there's just so much in my head that needs to get out.

I'm finding out more and more about Tianjin all the time, and I only found out I got the job 2 days ago! Today I found out they have sandstorms, they have a Carrefour and a Subway (I mean the sandwich shop - they have McMinging and KFC too but I'm not bothered about those)! Apparently my money will go for miles, especially when even compared to places like Poland? It's also apparently hard to be a foreign woman in China.


The Nick situation's a bit rubbish too. Not worth going into that one tho, with me going away and all. Okay, I may do later, if you're lucky!

Kim x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home