This Paint-by-Numbers life at the Hotel California

Stuff really...post-Uni life plans and musings,, a soon-to-commence teaching trip to Tianjin, China, and general opinonated nattering :) Oh, and my diabolically dramatic love life :S

Friday, December 31, 2004

Yeah, ok, so it's rubbish.

People are really getting on my wires.

Interpol totally rock.

I'm not in a cynical mood today. Honest. I'm not.

Okay, so maybe a little. It's New Year's Eve today, and I'm moderately to adequately pissed off.


My plans have totally morphed over the past month. First, I was going around Leeds with Pam and Vicki, dressed up as schoolgirls. Then I was spending the night in with Nick. Then I was going to a house party in Manchester with Kamram. Then I was gonna go out with Pam and Vicki again. Then I ran out of money and saw Quinney on Monday night. So Quinney and I decided to stay in at my house, drink copious amounts, and listen to CDs. Then I decided to tell Quinney I still like him on Monday at the pub (story to follow), then he decided to get invited to a party in Loughborough. So, he decides to drop this bombshell last night at the pub, and cancel on me, leaving me to spend tonight alone. He followed me out of the pub apologising and I said I was okay with it. I'm not, obviously, but what else was I supposed to say!?

To be honest he was being a bit of a nob anyway, making little digs about me being bitter about something (I was in a bad mood after work but he was meaning me being turned down by him, idiot.) You would have at least thought he would have had the decency to at least invite me too. Well, it's always at this time of year that you find out who your friends are!

Oh yeah, that story, we basically had liked each other for a year so finally decided to do something about it, went out and had a great night, then he randomly changed his mind (some crazy woman issues from the past kinda thing) and now only wants to be friends. Like, whatever.

Even Nick's invited me to Nottingham! Oh yeah, I broke up with him on Monday and he keeps calling and texting...

Now, I had prospectively arranged for Dan to come over anyway, but I just called him and he sounded like he was about to die, so he's calling back later when he's woken up.

So I can go out, if I can get some money to go out with. I just feel like I have no friends when I obviously do, I just can't see them! This is totally rubbish.

Think I'll borrow money from mum and go with Pam and Vic, but I'll have to get picked up about 11.30 (taxis are expensive to my house, expecially when you have no money), but I'll miss midnight which is rubbish!!!

PANTS!!!

Oh, you totally have to go to Steph's blog...it's at: http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=itty_kitty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home