This Paint-by-Numbers life at the Hotel California

Stuff really...post-Uni life plans and musings,, a soon-to-commence teaching trip to Tianjin, China, and general opinonated nattering :) Oh, and my diabolically dramatic love life :S

Sunday, January 02, 2005

I've pinched this lil thing...

Oh, I got this in my Xmas cracker by the way!


Instructions:
"1. copy and paste this list into your journal
2. bold the things that apply to you
3. anything that doesn't apply to you, delete it and replace it with something that does"

1. When I was younger I made some bad decisions
2. I like people when it excludes most of my customers at work!
3. I dream a lot
4. I love sleeping
5. I read a lot
6. I can be lazy
7. I fucking hate the hype around the Libertines
8. I get bored easily (how do I double-bold something?!)
9. I love expensive make up!
10. I seem to have a thing about boys a year younger than me and it's unhealthy.
11. I have weird taste in boys
12. I wish I was taller
13. I dye my hair.
14. I write waaaaay too much
15. I like orange juice- but prefer Cranberry with vanilla vodka!
16. I have gained my independence this year
17. I am single
18. I have a lot to learn
19. I love my phone
20. I love Grant Nicholas!
21. I'm prone to mood swings
22. My favourite colour is, well, a rainbow! I simply can't decide.
23. I'm incredibly gullible
24. I feel like i'm still 17
25. I have a younger brother
26. I'm obsessed with music
27. I love oriental food
28. I am more cautious than i used to be
29. I am a night owl
30. I wear glasses occassionally
31. I don't have a partner
32. I love Miffy
33. I wish I could move country tomorrow
34. I get drunk very quickly on beer!
35. I have a thing about Scots
36. I would like to work at for radio!
37. I can talk for hours
38. I want to see the world
39. I like custard
40. I like Pepsi max
41. I am knackered
42. I like new underwear
43. I wish I owned more perfume
44. I love snowboarding
45. I like flowers
46. I like rain
47. I plan on getting a car soon!
48. I spend too much time on the computer
49. I love Morrissey and the Smiths.
50. I like reading about the paranormal.
51. I do volunteer work
52. I was a swot at school. You wouldn't have fancied me!
53. I'm brutally honest
54. I allow people to take advantage, even when I shouldn't
55. I openly admit to loving Britney!
56. I wonder what happens when you die
57. I don't know if i believe in God
58. I am good at doing things on the computer.
59. I LOVE A BAND THAT DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE
60. I like boys that are very, very bad for me
61. I secretly like pop music
62. I like looking at photos of my friends.
63. I like hats.
64. Who is Pharrell Williams?
65. I hate dish washing
66. I am excited about finally graduating.
67. I like languages.
68. I like eBay
69. I want my own flat
70. I dance around the house when I'm on my own
71. I hate feet.
72. I try to always be happy
73. Strangers at the bus stop scare me.
74. I love Weezer
75. I want to go on an adventure!
76. I like drinking vodka.
77. I love old films
78. I wish I'd kept all my old photographs
79. I like badges.
80. I used to wish I was a boy.
81. I used to fancy Brian Molko
82. My favourite Disney film is The Lion King
83. I like cuddling someone under the duvet.
84. I miss having someone on my side.
85. I like teddies!
86. I wear make up most of the time
87. I like to skip!
88. I think my friends are pretty.
89. *I text too much*
90. I read cult books
91. I can't wiggle my nose
92. I used to wish I was good at sport
93. My favourite season is Winter.
94. I don't hate myself most of the time. I think I'm an idiot occassionally
95. I like cooking
96. I'm weird
97. I think my hair is annoying
98. I'm very open
99. I like Daria
100. I'M EXCITED ABOUT THE FUTURE

How random am I!?

Kimmeh x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home