This Paint-by-Numbers life at the Hotel California

Stuff really...post-Uni life plans and musings,, a soon-to-commence teaching trip to Tianjin, China, and general opinonated nattering :) Oh, and my diabolically dramatic love life :S

Friday, December 17, 2004

Still nothing about the job...

You are .rpm  You have a nice package.  You can be useful, but your many variations sometimes make you tough to find.  You aren't apt to get jealous.
Which File Extension are You?


I'm not obsessing with quizzes. I'm not.

OMG, interesting evening yesterday!!

And I still haven't heard about my job. The University/Rolls-Royce have to contact Chinese contact before they can recruit so I guess it will be the middle of next week at the earliest, that I would hear anything.


So, my Thursday night. OMG.
I met Matt in Life Café for what I assumed to be a quiet drink (of mineral water) after work, after already having a drink with the lads from work. I crawled in wasted at some stupid hour of the morning, and turned up for work a lil' tipsy, with a hangover kicking in during the late afternoon! Matt is pretty hot. Good, job, 25 - I like men a few years older than me - has travelled a bit and lived in other countries, reads, likes music, he's generally a nice guy. Okay, he's ace :D:D

After Life, we moved onto North, then Norman, then hit Japanic for some oriental munchies, before heading to the Fab Café xmas party and stuff. Wow, he wants to go out again next week. Maaan, he's ace....!

Nick's being rubbish. He called me yesterday night for about 5 mins and then I called later for about 15. He just doesn't seem arsed, and I was ultimately taken aback when he showed up at my work today - well, it was only to bring something that I left at his place earlier in the week. It's a shame because I had a good few days at his. Ah well.

To add to the confusion, I'm going to now talk about another Nick. There's a guy I work with who's from New Zealand and has been here for about a year. He told me yesterday that he's gonna be spending Xmas alone as his mates are all going home. Think that I'm gonna invite him to my house for Xmas dinner - he can't spend the day alone! I mean, I don't really know him, have worked with him on a part-time basis for a few months and he never comes out with us but I still think it's a nice festive gesture.

Kim x


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home