This Paint-by-Numbers life at the Hotel California

Stuff really...post-Uni life plans and musings,, a soon-to-commence teaching trip to Tianjin, China, and general opinonated nattering :) Oh, and my diabolically dramatic love life :S

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Every cloud

...has a silver lining!!


It always ends up going alright in the end...I don't know what I was stressing about. I really must thank Quinney for being a weirdo and cancelling on me, I managed to get some party funds together and go out in Headingley with Pam and Vic, and it was ace. Came home quite early and didn't get past tipsy either - I behaved just like a good schoolgirl should (as that was the evening's theme!) So yeah, we headed to the Skyrack and drank not too much, was totally well behaved, and check this: I didn't even pull either! There were plenty of men about and I got a few feels (haha!) but yeah, I kept it strictly legal!! I do have willpower!! Check out my single bad self! Actually, I seem to be totally man-repellent this week, so it's probably that instead...

I'm hearing more from Nick now than when I was with him? I don't understand men, I really don't!

So New Year's resolutions are as follows:
1) Get my Christmas pudding arse back to the gym
2) Behave myself and keep off the gluten
3) Get a new job that I actually enjoy
4) Move out
5) Learn to drive, or at least buy a car - okay, so long as I drive (even if it's a driving lesson), I have achieved this, hmmkay?

There should be others but those 5 are pretty ambitious...I think if there was to be a 6), it would have something to do with stop going out with weird men. Because that really does have to stop. Like, now.

Happy New Year everyone!

Kimmeh xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home