This Paint-by-Numbers life at the Hotel California

Stuff really...post-Uni life plans and musings,, a soon-to-commence teaching trip to Tianjin, China, and general opinonated nattering :) Oh, and my diabolically dramatic love life :S

Monday, November 22, 2004

Scotland tomorrow!!

Loch Ard...


Woo I'm going to Scotland tomorrow! This picture is taken from the balcony of my parents' apartment - pretty cool, hey?! Woo, I'll be there in 26 hours or something!

Oh, what I was on about in my last post...as far as I recall...yeah, I'm going to where my most serious recent ex (June) is from...I never got any closure from that relationship apart from him telling me he'd been cheating on me over MSN, so me going to Scotland is the nearest I will get. When I come home on Thurs I will really be able to get on with stuff...I guess, I don't really know how to write it down - what I mean - it will probs sound like I'm not over him. Well, that's how it reads to me. Another weird thing is that my friend Ryan now works in the part of Glasgow that this guy is from, which is gonna be additionally strange...but yeah, it should be good!

Nick got a new job today. Great. Yeah, I guess it is. Don't worry, I'll stop talking about him in a few posts' time when it all goes pear-shaped. Yeah, he got a new job in Derby (we're in Leeds atm) so that's not so ideal. I thought he was only half-interested in me but the way he calls when he finds out I've had a bad day at work, or how he offered to meet me from work tomorrow before I get my train (only cos he's getting a train too mind!) and keeps offering to cook, makes me wonder. He also joked about me going to Nottingham to visit him but that's hardly gonna happen, is it? Well, knowing my track record for long distance relationships anyway. Ah well, I may actually get a job interview this week to go to China anyway. Shame really. I can honestly say I like this guy and I'm not fooling myself like I was with Pete.

Pete's pestering me on MSN at the moment. I just told him the real reason I broke up with him and he seems to have shut up. He was going on and on about how heartless I am and how I'm 'evil and sick and twisted' (which I was pretty proud of!), but now he realises he was in the wrong so its all good. Weird. I am such an arsehole magnet.

Grrr! And work is rubbish! It's just really really super uber really rubbish!! If I don't get this job in China (where I would work where I am until Feb), I will be leaving as soon as I can - i.e. if I don't get a job interview, I will start looking for work next week!

Kim x

Kim xx

1 Comments:

  • At 2:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Does he really know he was in the wrong or are you just deluding yourself???????? I think someone has a bit of elevated self worth?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home