This Paint-by-Numbers life at the Hotel California

Stuff really...post-Uni life plans and musings,, a soon-to-commence teaching trip to Tianjin, China, and general opinonated nattering :) Oh, and my diabolically dramatic love life :S

Monday, January 24, 2005

Starsigns...

...interesting...


I'm an Ariean. For those who know me, and the qualities that an individual born under such a starsign should hold, this is probably obvious. For those who aren't, it could explain a few things!:

fiery
passionate
independent
ruler
source
activity
change
movement
identity
self-conscious
self-aware
assertive
freedom
impulsive
innocent
quick
aggressive
egocentric
indecisive
energy
will
accomplishment
bold
strong
leader
extrovert
courageous
determined
competitive
domineering
intolerant
initiative
romantic
offbeat
charming
spontaneous
enterprising
confident
friendly
enthusiastic
generous
frank
candid
inspired
imaginative

These are a few words I found on the internet that aim to explain the Ariean character. A lot of people don't believe in astrology, however, I'm torn, and am interested. I seem to display all of these qualities, randomly, and I love this quotation I just found...

"You may appear to dislike men due to your extreme independence. However, nothing could be further from the truth."

It's so me. Are elements of your personality depicted in your starsign?

Night!x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home