This Paint-by-Numbers life at the Hotel California

Stuff really...post-Uni life plans and musings,, a soon-to-commence teaching trip to Tianjin, China, and general opinonated nattering :) Oh, and my diabolically dramatic love life :S

Monday, January 17, 2005

Sunday Bloody Sunday

...not like that, mind...


Just got in from Rowan's house, where the evening was spent watching Tarantino films (hence the title) and cuddling on the sofa, before getting a little jiggy. I kinda freaked a bit - nothing major, I just want to watch my back in case I'm being taken a bit for granted before I go away. How 19th century of me, you may say, but I have a habit of stuff like this at the wrong time of my life, i.e. while they're seeing girls in America, while they're having major issues, while they're cheating on me...I don't know what I do to people but I just don't need any hassle of someone wanted a casual thing before I go away - I have enough on my mind! I hope I didn't offend him, we arranged for him to come over on Weds, I'm going to cook Korean food. I'm probably overreacting - I mean, I really like this guy even tho we've only met 4 times. Dale told me the other day to get a grip, and I probably should do! He's a really nice guy.

I mean, it is 4 weeks til I go so I should really shut up gibbering!

I deleted Nick's number last night. I was honest and genuine and all I got back was ignorance and abuse. He wouln't leave stuff so I childishly resorted to telling I was out with Rowan when he kept calling. Seems he's got the hint.

Funny thing is tho, I got a text from him this morning 'allegedy' written by a female, saying 'love, you need to get your priorities right, I spent the entire evening with Nick and he's the nicest man I've ever met, you clearly are a slag x'.

GOOD! Please, you're welcome to him and his non-existent personal hygiene habits! So, yeah, why is that funny, you're thinking. Well, when Nick called me to bug me last night, he told me he was out with his Uncle in a Working Men's Club where women aren't generally allowed. The last time I went mental at him (the time he got drunk and accused me of getting of with his mates), he sent me a text from his phone, allegedly written by someone called Mark saying how nice he thought I was and it was a shame it didn't work out.

Whatver!! Haven't heard from him since, thank God, and hopefully I won't ever again. What started out as being friends has finished up as being bitter and childish. There's been no need for his actions. Oh yeah, and after he calmed down last night, after telling me he never wanted to see me again and I could think again about stayin at his on Mon night...he sent me another message about 30 minutes later saying, 'you can still stay if you want'. Someone's schitzophrenic.

On Tuesday, I have teacher training at Rolls-Royce, where Nick works incidentally. I'm going to get a train at about 6am. Hopefully I won't bump into him at the reception, as he has some training too on that day.

I'm too tired to write about the interesting bits of my life!

Night xx

Kim xx

1 Comments:

  • At 2:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you have a version of that Ai no Kusabi picture without the two figures of Iason and Riku in the left? I saw a version like that, but the image link wasn't working. It would be great to have just the face, flower, and Riku, and the words 'Ai no Kusabi' in the lower left hand corner.

    (animula_redrum at hotmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home