This Paint-by-Numbers life at the Hotel California

Stuff really...post-Uni life plans and musings,, a soon-to-commence teaching trip to Tianjin, China, and general opinonated nattering :) Oh, and my diabolically dramatic love life :S

Friday, January 21, 2005

What do...

...people in New York do?


You know, when they're dating like a million people and then they start to be more attracted to a particular one? Okay, so I'm in Leeds - it's not exactly NYC, but I've been drawing the odd parallel.

And a lesson learnt from this entry: I should stop analysing everything so much!

Rowan came over last night for dinner, I made him some Korean food then we just sat on my bed talking for hours, kissing, cuddling, just chilling. He's such a calming influence; such a relaxing entity to be around. He left about 1am, but if I hadn't have been falling asleep on him I could have spent the entire night in his company. He also came to see me at work today - to answer a question I sent him by text, but I guess the thought was there. We've only known each other a week, but I've seen hm 5 times in that week. Crazy. When I met him I got the general impression he was after one thing, he seems a bit more worldly-wise than me, I dunno. Maybe I just don't trust people so much as I should. But anyway...

Tonight I went out with David. Nice guy, quite innocent-looking, 28, works in finance...you get the picture. A little bit quiet, but we head over to Elbow Rooms for some pool (so he can whoop my ass!) then to Norman, then back to his apartment. This guy comes across all innocent but pretty much as soon as we got in, he was trying it on...

Maybe it's just the vibes I give out. Maybe it's a case of my age doing me zero favours again.
I mean, we all know it was a bad idea of me to meet people just before I fly to China but what can I do. However, to the gent friends who warned me that advantage could be taken, I thank you :) Not saying that either of these 2 blokes I mention are doing that, it's just a general comment!

I did get a text on my way home from David saying that we should go out again.

And you know what? Because I've seen Rowan so much this past week, I felt a bit guilty about being with David. Oh lordy.

I'm off to Derby tomorrow after my injections, I graduate this weekend and am finally seeing Adrian again :D:D

Kimmeh x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home