This Paint-by-Numbers life at the Hotel California

Stuff really...post-Uni life plans and musings,, a soon-to-commence teaching trip to Tianjin, China, and general opinonated nattering :) Oh, and my diabolically dramatic love life :S

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

She's soo hiiiigggghhhh....


What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Death Chase Rider.I am a Death Chase Rider.


I enjoy taking risks, and I get kicks from speed, danger, and death-defying stunts. I drink and drive, I bungee jump, I snowboard, with no regard for my own life, or the lives of those who stand in my way. Trees? I laugh at trees! What Video Game Character Are You?


Hahaha, ah well, I thought it was funny and sounds relatively like me!
Well, I've just had 2 days off work, went to Nottingham on Monday night straight from work, to stay at Nick's for the night - yesterday was spent seeing friends from when I lived in Derby, I met Nick after he finished work, and we ended going back to Nottingham to see his mates, so I stayed again, and just got home earlier. I meant to be productive and look for another job today, but I guess going away for a few days was kinda needed, as I've not got another day off work until Christmas Day, then I have New Year's Eve and New Year's Day off work too...

I'm feeling pretty good about Nick and I at the moment...I was seriously on about breaking it off before I saw him on Monday night, but he had cooked for me, and we just chilled out and watched a film, and I saw him again yesterday night, and we were a bit coupley in front of his friends (don't know how to explain how that's important!) and just chilled again last night. Stuff about him was just bothering me, but after seeing him 'in his own environment' I'm pretty chuffed. I'm glad to be back home as I appreciate my own space, but I dunno, it's good :D:D Man, he also looks really hot in a suit and is well photogenic :D Arm candy-tastic!! :p

The last interview for the China job is tomorrow, so I could find out about my job anytime. They asked for a reference at my work so that's gotta count for something, right?!

Wish me luck!

Kim xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home