This Paint-by-Numbers life at the Hotel California

Stuff really...post-Uni life plans and musings,, a soon-to-commence teaching trip to Tianjin, China, and general opinonated nattering :) Oh, and my diabolically dramatic love life :S

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Moving on...

Well, I've had to relocate my blog. Bummer eh...apparently blogger.com is blocked by Chinese authorities or something, so I've had to move to Xanga.com:

Here's the link to my new blog:

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=dearbarbie

Yeah, have fun and all that :( Please read it there instead! God, the URL is massive!

I'm going to look for somewhere better to host it...

After I've been shopping...

Kim x

5 Comments:

  • At 1:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

    Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

    Hope to hear from you soon!

     
  • At 5:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a Chinese Astrology(紫微斗數) site . It pretty much covers Chinese Astrology(紫微斗數) related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 6:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there,

    I just ran across your site and enjoyed reading through everything.

    I'm trying to get a blog going on my site too. But I dont think i have the patience to do it!

    --Amy
    My last minute vacations Site

     
  • At 5:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am a hopeless romantic out looking for some information on line pick romantic up. Kimmeh, looks like you have put some work into your site. Well, it is about time I go back to looking for more information. Hey, thanks for the read.

     
  • At 6:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Kimmeh I am on a quest looking for information on hopeless romantic. I ran across your blog doing a search and thought I would stop by to see if you had any information. Hey, it is nice to see that other people like the same things I do. Anyway thanks for the read.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home